Monday, September 12, 2011

Harvest Moon Blessings and a quick catch up :-)


Greetings, happy Monday and Blessed Full Moon! It's the Harvest Moon and I got a glimpse of it this morning coming into work, so beautiful! It explains all of the psychic chatter I'm getting at night these passed few days keeping me awake.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but things have been a little hectic here and I've been a little high strung or call it like it is... Bitchy! I can't totally blame that on the moon. Just basic household worries with well EVERYTHING needing to be fixed/updated on top of trying to make sure all bills get paid. Sometimes the struggle proves to be more than I can handle emotionally. We always get by and life takes care of itself and I have to be reminded of that. Was hoping today would bring me back to my happy, relaxed joyful self when a very heavy mail day coupled with less than adequate help triggered some serious pains I haven't dealt with in weeks. I have this piercing jolting horrible pain that sometimes shoots across my hips and that happened today. Made me have to catch my breath and of course I started to cry (slyly) while still sorting packages. My boss asked if I were ok and I said I'm fine just give me a minute. Usually this pain when it starts happens all throughout the day :-( but I took my pain meds and muscle relaxers just 10 minutes before that hit and I haven't had another in 3 hours so I'm hoping it won't return but definitely plan to stay on top of my meds today for pain maintenance.

***

In other news I'm enjoying my reconnect with Mother Earth, meditation, chanting, etc... It's what keeps me centered and strong.

The house is starting to look like a fall wonderland with most of the decorations up. I bought some new books yesterday I can't remember the titles off hand but a lot of great rituals and candle work. Pictures to soon follow as I settle into my favorite time of the year.

Question how are you preparing for Fall? 

Many blessings of love and light to you all
Anna

No comments: